[Verse 1] You know I made a plan not to fall in love again And it should've been easy, guess my heart didn't hear me I just don't understand how the hell I'm so attached Cause I don't even know you, but I can't cut myself loose [Pre-Chorus 1] I'm sin

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

[00:23.12]And that was the first night I dreamt of Edward Cullen. 这是我第一次梦见爱德华库伦 [00:28.88]I need everybody's permission slips, okay? 大家都出示乘车证,好吗? [00:32.68]- Sammy, please collect them. - Yeah. - 萨米

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-暮光之城

EXPLORATIONS - More Than Half of All Languages in the World Are in Danger of Disappearing By Marilyn Christiano Broadcast: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: An

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(165) / 评论(0) 分类 Explorations

美国大选结束了,各种拉票和选战活动也终于告一段落。就拿我们家附近的教会来说,他们现在不用再向教友推荐应该给哪个候选人投票了。 美国禁止宗教机构支持某一候选人,不过有些教会

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Unit 12 Not enough money Vocabulary Task Answers/Script 1. I’m saving money so that I can go to Europe. 2. I can’t afford to buy the clothes I really like. 3. The prices in this shop are way too h

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

We were gathered together, all ten of us, for our widowed mother's 80th birthday. The conversation was of early struggles, walking to work and saving up in clothing clubs, when my elder sister said, Of course, we were bound to be poor because we wer

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

The Book of Nature never disappoints 自然之书永不让人失望 A very great man once said that the Book of Nature is the only book whose pages never disappoint the reader. 一个非常伟大的人曾经说过,自然之书是唯一一本不会让

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材6

silver n. 银;银子 silver screen 银幕;电影(业) Bicentennial Man 《变人》(电影名) Jurassic Park 《侏罗纪公园》(电影名) Mulan 《花木兰》(电影名) hero n. 英雄;男主角;男主人公 scene n. 场面

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语词汇

ECONOMICS REPORT - Allowance Helps Children Learn About Money By Mario Ritter / Broadcast: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 16:00:00 UTC This is the VOA Special English Economics Report. Starting young to teach financial literacy Many children first learn the value

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(十一)月

Challenge(难题挑战,而不说problem,比较积极),reputation(声誉) F: your challenge is to lower your distribution costs. M: but not at the expense (cost)of our reputation. F: No, you still have to deliver on time. M: If we lower distribution costs, we

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA 商务英语

蕾哈娜(Rihanna)来自加勒比岛国巴巴多斯,是欧美乐坛著名流行歌手、演员和时尚女星,在全球多个国家享誉盛名。她是21世纪以来全球销量最高的歌手之一,在Billboard Hot 100榜上拥有12首冠军

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

1. A) She expects the man to have it. B) Shes angry with the man for forgetting it. C) Shed like the man to return it by tonight. D) She doesnt know where it is. 2. A) The shirt is clean. B) The shirt was not expensive. C) The man should try to get h

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语六级听力练习集锦

Language Points If you're single, focus on being a better you instead of looking for someone better than your ex. A better you will attract a better next. 如果你单身,成为更好的自己而不是去找一个比你前任好的人,一个更好的

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Song: Halo Artist: Beyonce Remember those walls I built Well baby they're tumbling down And they didn't even put up a fight They didn't even make a sound I found a way to let you in But I never really had a doubt Standing in the light of your halo I

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Todd: OK, Hello! Jeanna: Hello! Todd: We're back. What would you like to talk about? Jeanna: Driving. Todd: OK. Tell us about driving. Jeanna: Well, I'm gonna get my permit soon and then I get to drive. I'm really looking forward to that. It's kind o

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster, our guest is Professor Rob Jackson, director of the Global Change Center at Duke University. He's with us to explain some of the language of ecology and climate change. RS: And we

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

Joey is loyal, encouraging and self-sacrificing, always putting others interests ahead of his own. Hes a hard worker, who also loves to run and play. In short, hes an ideal friend and a heroic character. 乔伊忠心耿耿、鼓舞人心且具有自我

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

goonadiet(为了减肥)而规定饮食;节食 例句: Marywentonadietandlostfourpounds. 玛丽因为节食瘦了四磅。 I'mgainingweight.Imustgoonadiet. 我的体重在增长,我必须要节食。 ThedoctorsaidIamalittleoverweight.SoIshou

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

《Peroxide [Deluxe Version]》是Nina Nesbitt在2014年2月14日发行的专辑。 歌词: Song:Bright Blue Eyes Artist:Stewart Mac Give me something real, something to hold on Give me something youve got to make us strong Ill be waiting, Ill

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. I'm Liz Waid. Voice 2 And I'm Ryan Geertsma. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 On today's Spotlight we will ta

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight